Friday, August 24, 2012

FRIENDS??

It's only now that i have come to realize.. those people surrounds me, whom i called friends are not realy are suited to the word "Friend", for me, a friend is someone, who's with you at your lowest, and never leaves, they might not help but they are supporting in other ways and definitely would never make you feel bad about yourself and helps you grow.

I have friends whom i grew up with, we've been friends until now. more of our batchmates are impressed by the way we survived and stick together, i am so proud of this guys, knowing that i am their friend makes me feel happy and proud, because they are a great person, an achiever.

but, as i thought, were they with me at my lowest? since, when those times we have been together i was at my best and we are all happy.. my friendship with them were never put to a test  until now..

I dont know if it is because of the overused word "Priorities" but i never felt them on those years ive been in hell, instead i met new friends and other friends who take care and support me.

I came to a thought...and conclude... they are not my real friends, they are my old friends but not the real one.

Surprisingly, it doesn't make me feel sad, rather, enlightend.
its fun to be with them once in a while, but i will never again give my heart to them..
and things.. will never be the same, time to give up something and move on!!





SO MANY OF THEM.. UNFORTUNATELY SOME ARE NOT FOR REAL..

No comments:

Post a Comment