Friday, August 24, 2012

Birthday @ anawangin 2010

Woke up friday-my birthday.. after doing some stuff, start to prepare my things, gusto ko umuwi ng maaga sa amin to rest before going to zambales.. by 10am problem occur in the office and i have to stay until 3pm.. leave laguna by 5pm, by 630pm i arrived at buendia, i need to go to cartimar to buy dogfood for amy.. by 8pm, im home at last..

i never gave notice to my family that i will be going home that night, therefore, no ulam for me waiting.. haayyzzz.. tired and hungry, i ask kyle my pamangkin to accompany me at the tapsilugan managed by my cousin sa kanto, and there i celebrate may *bleep birthday! eating porksilog and siomai with coke zero, while kyle was enjoying his tapsilog.. LOL

after we eat we passby to my other relatives and they greet me all, and asked to celebrate my birthday on the spot.. patak patak wala sa budget e.. LOL
we drank absolut currant vodka, and for some-beer.. our celeb end up 130am, i have to leave 3am.

thank god that my things are all packed up. i took a shower and rest for a while, set my clock at 330am.. until one of my friend texted that woke me up.. at 4am, i met my friend who has a pick up truck that will deliver us to the venue, bayad nalang sa gas.. (never mind his agenda there hehe)..

we had fun during our travel. puro kulitan at bawal matulog or else, aasarin kalang.. we took SCTEX route.. sarap ng byahe.. walang trapik, we reached subic by 730am, we head towards san antonio then to public market where we park, as usual market muna..

but before that we ate our breakfast, pansit luglog for me, sopas and bihon to others.. then we bought food we are going to bring in anawangin, for lunch-adobong pusit, for dinner-sinigang na talakitok, for breakfast-longganisa and egg, for early lunch-pritong tilapia.

our contact arrived in just a while after we parked in brgy. pundaquit, all are set na.. we bid our friend goodbye and thanked him for delivering us safely.. as i stepped into the beach.. saw familiar scenery and feel old feelings.. : P


all five of us wen to the beach, and rode the boat to anawangin for about 30mins travel.. depende sa alon.. : D .. and we are lucky na kalmado ang dagat that time..



and as our boat turned left to head towards the alcove.. we all feel happy and excited seeing the familiar beautiful scenery.. HERE WE ARE AGAIN.. THERE THEY WERE STILL..

cant describe the feeling that you want to laugh and jump that we are back on our favorite place, pero syempre you will not do that at baka di kami patuluyin.. hehe.. our boatman was the son of the caretaker in anawangin, therefore we got the best location and table in there..


after eating our lunch.. we all took a nap, wala kase kaming tulog lahat.. and as soon as we got back our wit.. simulan na ang celebration hehe.. we had fun, puro kalokohan, puro kantyawan, mga gaguhan hehe.. until naubos na namin ang 1L..




the liquor and heat of the sun, made us run towards the beach.. at dun tinuloy ang kulitan and inuman.. when the sun was starting to fall, we head back to our hut, i fell asleep and geng.. soaked and drunk..



  


they woke me up 7pm to eat our dinner, para mawala narin ang tama, sinigang na talakitok.. i sat and fix myself, change my wet clothes with dry one and start to eat.. kaya lang, i dont feel like eating.. i feel like throwing up.. instead, i prepare the ground sheet and sleep..

in the middle of the night i was awaken by my stomach grumbling, i need to throw up.. and run towards the beach.. i puked 3 times that night before my stomach get calmed. my friend woke me up 6am, he bought me coffee and i ate my dinner/bfast-sinigang.. finally im ok, mula sa gabing sinusumpa mo ang alak.. LOL

cool wind and fresh air.. my friend are starting to wake up.. nag luto na ng scrambled egg sandwich, then fry the tilapia and longanisa.. after eating, we walk around, visit the beautiful spot/scenery in there..


surprisingly.. all part ng anawangin ay ginawan ng resort, they build hut and table and chairs, there is two stores in the area.. whats good though is.. luminis ang lugar. nawala ang mga madawag na damo and dead leaves.. wala din tubig sa batis.. el nino is coming..





 feel hot from our walk, we took a bath, our last bath, that after that we are going back home na.. we fix our selves and things by 2pm, we left again.. anawangin.. huhuhu..

rode a tricycle and bus to olongapo where we eat our merienda at kfc.. its already 5pm, we head towards victory liner after eating.. at timing.. pagsakay namin, the bus left olongapo.. we arrived at monumento 8pm and i arrived at home hungry again.. 9pm : )



been a long and tiring and super happy return of the day for me.. and i thank to all my friends who joined us, their effort contributed to make things happen..



No comments:

Post a Comment